Installation and Use Requirements of Universal Corrugation Compensator
1. Universal corrugated compensator should check its model, specification and pipeline configuration before installation. It must meet the design requirements.
2. For the compensator with inner sleeve, attention should be paid to making the direction of inner sleeve fluff consistent with the direction of medium flow, and the hinge rotation plane of the hinged compensator should be consistent with the displacement rotation plane.
3. There is a need for a “cold tight” compensator. The auxiliary components used for pre-deformation should be removed after the installation of the pipeline.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use the deformation method of universal corrugated compensator to adjust the OVER-TOLERANCE of pipeline installation so as to avoid affecting the normal function of compensator, reducing its service life and increasing the load of piping system, equipment and supporting components.
5. During the installation of universal corrugated compensator, no welding slag is allowed to splash onto the surface of corrugated shell, and no other mechanical damage is allowed to the corrugated shell.
6. After the installation of the pipeline system, the Yellow auxiliary Ding position components and fasteners used for installation and transportation on the universal corrugated compensator should be dismantled as soon as possible, and the limiting device should be adjusted to the regular Ding position according to the design requirements, so that the pipeline system can be fully compensated under the environmental conditions.
7. All active components of universal corrugated compensator should not be stuck by external components or restricted their range of activity. Normal action of each active part should be guaranteed.
8. In hydraulic test, the secondary fixed pipe rack at the end of the pipeline equipped with universal corrugated compensator should be strengthened so that the pipeline does not move or rotate. For compensators and connecting pipes used in gas media, attention should be paid to whether temporary brackets should be added when filling water. The 96 chloride ion content of water cleaning solution for hydraulic test is not more than 25 PPM.